Carving Symposium—May 17, 2014
5 Pinkerton St., Derry, NH
Free admission to all but Registration is Required
Choose presentations and demonstrations in sculpture carving, furniture carving styles, period furniture details including the ball & claw foot and the linen fold, design and organization, classical forms and styles, and of course carving techniques. On going demonstrations are planned. Meet and talk informally with all the carvers as they work.
All presentations and demonstrations will be either in the recently remodeled Career & Technical Education building or new Annex.
Registration, coffee and lunch will be in the annex building as well. A box lunch can be preordered for $10. Choose your lunch option when registering. Payment will be made when you check in. Cash only and correct change is greatly appreciated.
- Dimitrios Klitsas | www.klitsas.com
- Steve Rosasco | www.rosascorestorations.com
- Allen Breed | www.gnhw.org/advertiser/breed-school
- Dan Faia | www.dcfwoodworking.com
- Steve Sackmann | www.smsfurnituremaker.com
- Jeffery Cooper | www.cooperwoodsculptor.com
- Janet Collins | www.jacwoodworking.com
- Grant Taylor | www.celticwood.com