Do you have something to donate?
After a long hiatus, our Official Guild Auctioneer, Jon Siegel offered to ply his skills again this year so we are reinstituting an old tradition, the Guild Tool Auction, at our annual meeting on 9/21/19. Proceeds are donated to the Guild which helps us bring great programs and activities your way.
So, look through your shop now for all those quality tools and woodworking items you no longer need or want [hey, maybe they’re taking up space you don’t have!] and bring them to the meeting – only one month to go.
Guidelines for Donations for the Guild Auction
Thanks for donating items for the Guild Auction to be held at the Annual Meeting on September 21, 2019, at the Concord, NH Regional Tech Center. Proceeds from the auction will help support your Guild to continue to bring great programs to you and our members.
Please consider the following when selecting items to donate:
- Items are woodworking related, e.g. tools, wood, jigs and fixtures, books, etc. [if you are bringing your stash of old magazines, see the last bullet!]
- Items are useful and functional
- Items have value and quality [i.e.no junk]
- And, please do not bring chemicals, toxics, or liquids
- It is your responsibility to take back any items not successfully auctioned off.
You can bring your donations to the meeting [doors open at 8 am and we need time to sort everything], or contact any Steering Committee member to make arrangements to bring them for you if you will not make it to the meeting [But try not to miss it – we will have a great program, highlighting a Fine Woodworking Magazine live table discussion and a demonstration by FWW Creative Director Michael Pekovich].
Any questions, email email@example.com