- Lightly used for one project. Includes: (1) DHS790 miter saw, (3) blades, (1) Zero Clearance Plate, (1) blade wrench, (1) dust bag.
- Blades: Original DeWalt 12”, Freud 12” 96-tooth fine and Irwin/Marples 12” 40-tooth
- FlexVolt capability (Electric and Battery) NOTE: Batteries are NOT included but can be purchased at any tool supply store that carries DeWalt. Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WP6GJ4M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_kunwFbQ6C0M1A (DEWALT DCB609-2 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9Ah Battery, 2 Pack - $250.00)
- 120V Brushless motor.
- Bevel and miter scales, along with the CUTLINE blade positioning system.
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence.
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left.
- Specs: no-load speed of 3800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8", vertical capacity (baseboard against fence): 6-3/4", vertical capacity
(crown molding vertically nested): 7-1/2", horizontal capacity (baseboard lying flat): 16", horizontal capacity (crown molding laying flat): 13-3/4".
DeWalt DW705 12" Miter Saw - $50.00
- Older model; still gets the job done. DeWalt Stand Brackets NOT included.
DeWalt D55146 4 Gal. Compressor - $125
- Works fine but needs pressure switch: https://www.buckeyetoolsupply.com/Dewalt-d55146-d55147-compressor-replacement-pressure-switch-a21107/ (DEWALT D55146/D55147 COMPRESSOR REPLACEMENT PRESSURE SWITCH # A21107)
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle saves space when transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA operational noise level
- HORSEPOWER: 1.6 HP
Porter Cable 1HP Drill Press - $150.00
- Laser guides are functional but are not visible in normal light conditions.
- 12 operating speeds (300-3100RPM) allows for drilling in metals or wood
- Dual left and right hubs allow for placement of crank handles on either side of drill head
- Cast Iron work Table tilts up to 45 degrees
- Spindle travel - 4"
- Quick Adjustment depth gauge
- Adjustable gooseneck work light for better illumination of work area